Mr. Steve Rasmussen (Patron) of Mehnaz Fatima Foundation (MFF) inaugurated playing field of MFF Inclusive School. This playing field is dedicated in loving memory of Yousuf Aziz Rasmussen (Late) who was the first student of Mehnaz Fatima Montessori & Inclusive School. The inauguration ceremony was also attended by Dr. Ahsan Ullah Mir (Chairman), Mr. Muzaffar Uddin (Board Member), Mr. Kamal Uddin (CEO) and management of MFF.
Introduction of Activity:
This activity is an essential fragment of admission proceedings. After conclusion of case observation, findings, history taking, screened through portage guide tool and diagnostic checklist The CICD team conducted orientation session for parents about children with special needs assessment result and further admission proceeding. In this session shared assessment findings and grade placement as per inclusive education criteria. The activity proceeding reflections as under:
- To discuss about children with special needs assessment findings and grade placement according PG result.
- To share children with special needs assessment result and IST decision with parents.
- To orient parents about admission proceeding and future strategy regarding their children.
- Find out 11 children with special needs functional level through portage guide assessment tool and diagnostic checklist, on the basis of assessment result grade placement and syllabus application recommended.
- 12 parents attended orientation session and oriented about admission proceeding, IST role and future strategy in detail.
Introduction of Activity:
Assessment is the process of systematically gathering accurate, clear, concise, specific and current information include data collection, documentation and evaluation of the case well-being status and responses to health problems and intervention.
The individual assessment details is a plan of care that identifies the specific needs of a target individual and how those needs will be addressed by existing facilities. The assessment proceedings based on evaluation of the case status by performing an examination, observation and screened through formal assessment devices after taking a complete health history. It is done by multi-disciplinary team which is headed by the spatiality to detect weakness early and to establish complete Rehabilitation plan to facilitate from preventative, to treatment, to palliative care in relation to the individual’s status on the health. In this regard CICD team conducted Annual assessment proceedings for children with special needs at Rehabilitation Department under supervision of multi-disciplinary team by Monday 10 February to Wednesday 19 February 2020 and screened 15 cases for evaluation. The activity proceeding reflections as under:
- To identifies specific needs of the case and compile medical records.
- To take medical, Family and health history about causes of health status.
- To evaluate health, impairment and disability status of targeted case.
- To develop care management and Rehabilitation plan of the case.
Total 15 children with special needs screened for academic inclusion and referred for the following services respectively.
- 7 candidates for academic service in MFM&IEC.
- 4 for socialization class at rehabilitation center.
- 2 candidate were absent.
- 1 child for community school.